About the job
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience driving goals in software sales and account management at an enterprise business-to-business (B2B) software company selling to enterprise accounts.
- Experience with the Telecommunication industry in Indonesia.
- Experience working with accounts in selling a portfolio of products at C-level.
- 20 years of experience selling Infrastructure Software, Databases, Analytic Tools, or Applications Software with experience exceeding sales goals.
- Experience successfully working with large, complex commercial and legal discussions and working with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects.
- Industry knowledge specific to the prospects/customers being covered.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Ability to influence decisions at the executive level.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As the Business Development Lead, you will serve as the executive selling to strategic telecommunication enterprises. You will leverage existing relationships with CEOs and C-level executives. You will develop new relationships with business unit leaders to understand their unique company challenges and to influence their perspective of Google solutions. You will do this with deep industry knowledge so that you will be able to engage in communicating the business value of “One Google”, while driving shareholder value. You will wield the innovative power of our products and solutions to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with a strategic customer base to influence their long-term technology and business decisions. Add value and be a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with execution.
- Lead entire business-cycles with experience in negotiating terms and understanding associated legal and business risks (this could include presenting multi-year agreements to CEO and C-level executives).
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities and working cross-functionally with multiple lines of business including Google Partners by maximizing business impact and opening up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Manage complex account(s) with multiple opportunities with forecast and budgetary accuracy, serving as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Orchestrate the post sales delivery with our internal and teams, including professional services and partner services.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
A problem isn't truly solved until it's solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.
Check out our career opportunities at careers.google.com.