About the job
As an All Commerce company, Bukalapak provides all services to enable everyone could
sell and buy everything, both on our online and offline platforms. PT Five Jack is a start-up company that focuses on the gaming business, it is a subsidiary of Bukalapak. Itemku is a Marketplace virtual goods game and entertainment
Generating and Growing Demand for Games products with various business models and revenue stream
- Acquire, manage and grow the partnership with merchants/partners from start-up industries
- Create, implement and execute the business development initiative or growth strategy for the itemku existing and new business
- Source for merchants/partners that has high potential to be attracted to itemku’s consumers
- Identifying and generating new B2B sales leads from corporate/Organisations/Retailer/individuals to consume itemku B2B product and service
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience or at least 2 – 3 years of sales experience or experience in the E-Commerce C2C or game industry.
- Proficient in English is a must (both oral and writing)
- Passionate in digital goods category marketplace especially B2B business and cross-border business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Takes initiative and follows-through on commitments to achieve results
- Plus points if the candidate is a hardcore gamer and active discord user
- Comfortable with B2B sales activity and responsibility
About PT Bukalapak.com Tbk.
We are an Indonesian-based technology born in 2010, with a focus on helping to create a fair economy for all. Through our online and offline commerce platforms, we want to provide everyone with options and opportunities to get more out of life. Serving more than 6.6 million online sellers, 8.7 million Mitra Bukalapak, and more than 100 million users, we also completing our services, with a B2B e-procurement line named Buka Pengadaan Indonesia (BPI) in 2019, and in 2020 launched Buka Investasi Bersama (BIB) a digital-based mutual fund selling agent.
Some of the other achievements including Satyalancana Wira Karya Medal of Honors for our Founders, Achmad Zaky in 2016 and Fajrin in 2019, ranking 14th in Financial Times’ list of High Growth Companies in the Asia Pacific, HR Asia’s Best Companies To Work For in 2019 - 2020, and The Best Contact Center Indonesia 2018 and 2019 by the Indonesia Contact Center Association (ICCA)