About the job
As Associate Business Manager Alternative Trade Channel (ATC), you are responsible to maintain daily sales activities operation and business process of horeca, government, institutional or any other alternative channel within the area to achieve targeted sales volume and ensure compliance in company’s sales policies.
What We Ask
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
- Min. 3 year(s) of working experience in FMCG multinational company.
- Preferably Supervisor in Sales – Horeca or Retail (General Trade).
- Good leadership, communication skill, agile and high drive for excellent performance.
- Familiar with data and know how to use it as decision based.
- Having driving license (SIM A).
- Willing to be placed in Pekanbaru – Central Sumatera with future prospect to be assigned in any cities of Indonesia.
What We Offer
- You’ll become a key part of our ongoing transformation and contribute to provide better nutrition for Indonesia.
- You will be working with a wonderful team who are motivated to contribute and to live our purpose.
- Challenging job.
- A competitive salary.
- Comprehensive training.
- Career development.
- Opportunity to #UnleashYourNature.
Vacancy DescriptionSales Strategy & Operations:
- Plan, check and monitor route for salesman team in daily basis to ensure all outlet are visited as targeted and on schedule.
- Monitor salesman achievement target and activities based on their KPI in daily basis to ensure their actual versus plan target.
- Monitor merchandiser target and activities based on their KPI in daily basis to ensure availability and visibility product and material promotion.
- Coordinate with warehouse team related stock management in daily basis to ensure availability & quality of product.
Program Execution & Monitoring:
- Monitor and track execution of promotion & program to ensure the implementation compliance and effectiveness.
- Gather data related promotion & program implementation to get feedback from the market.
Data Analytics & Market Insights:
- Identify market opportunity and competitor data to get updated market condition and competitor activities.
Distributor & Account Management:
- Prepare data related distributor actual achievement to get comprehensive data for assessment and grading evaluation.
- Conduct briefing & coaching for salesman to enhance skill and knowledge.
- Liaise with account to keep updated on account management changes and critical issue.
About PT Frisian Flag Indonesia
PT Frisian Flag Indonesia (FFI) is a dairy based nutrition company that produces and distributes Frisian Flag, also known locally as Susu Bendera. Frisian Flag Indonesia has been providing nutrition for Indonesian families since 1922.
For more than 95 years in Indonesia, Frisian Flag has remained committed to helping Indonesian children achieve their potential through products with the best in available nutrition.
As part of FrieslandCampina, the world’s largest dairy cooperative headquartered in Holland with more of 140 years experiences. FFI draws on its global experience as well as long-term partnership with local dairy farmers to continue to bring the goodness of milk to consumers and building strong families.
FFI operates production facilities in Pasar Rebo and Ciracas in East Jakarta for a product portfolio range of liquid, powdered milk, and sweetened condensed milk.