About the job
About Accenture Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Identify critical integration points with SOM across overall billing solution (Hybris Billing).
- Lead interactive workshops (CRPs) to gather requirements, design & build solution
- Create design documents, analyze gap and provide solution for SOM related business processes
- SAP Hybris Billing modules, specifically Convergent Invoicing CI, Financial Contract Accounting FI CA, Financial Customer Care FCC, Extended Credit Management API capabilities to a Customer Portal
- Assist on understanding the functional aspect of the solution
- Assist on the functional fit gap analysis
- Assist on the functional solution elaboration
- Provide clarification and answer any question regarding the solution Architecture Ensure compliance and support the planning, definition of the iterations Iterative Delivery Model and estimation of efforts required to elaborate the iterative delivery plan for the realization phase.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- SAP SOM Hybris experience.
- End-to-End Hybris Billing experience with focus on SOM
- Experience in SAP CRM and SAP SD is a plus.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.