About the job
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in technology/start-ups, E-Commerce industry, or consulting.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa Indonesia fluently.
- Experience using SQL to extract and process data, or with other programming or scripting languages (e.g., R, Python).
- Experience using Google’s measurement suite products, website analytics platforms (Google Analytics), and brand analysis techniques.
- Experience with marketing analytics, return on investment/financial modeling, and statistical analysis.
- Experience designing/building scalable and robust data pipelines.
- Ability to pull strategic insights out of large sets of data and independently manage client relationships.
About The Job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Analytical Consultant within the Large Customer Sales (LCS) team, you will be a core member of Google’s growing business at the intersection between Strategy, Sales, and Products. In this role, you will accelerate business growth for customers and Google by developing strategies and actionable insights that change businesses and transform industries. You will work with regional and multinational customers with businesses spanning across APAC markets.
Google’s customers, which include household names of the traditional economy as well as fast-growing online businesses, have different and rapidly evolving business needs. By maintaining a deep understanding of the key challenges and opportunities faced by our customers, you will be able to advise them on business, marketing, and media challenges driving measurable impact.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Identify opportunities for clients rooted in effective data rationale.
- Engage and influence executive internal and external relationships within the client and industry. Build, customize, and deliver solutions through the right forums (e.g., workshops, presentations, etc.) to achieve outcomes.
- Develop insights (qualitative/quantitative) using a variety of internal and external sources.
- Serve as an industry expert by developing and creating industry point of views.
- Advise clients on methodologies for marketing, media analytics, and measurement. Help customers navigate industry standards and alternatives.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .