About the job
We are recruiting for Airport Services Duty Supervisor based in Denpasar, Indonesia.
The selected candidate will supervise and control flight-handling such as Flight Editing, Check-in, Transfers, and Boarding, in order to ensure a high service standard. Achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time departure of flights. Assists Airport Services Manager in day to day office work.
- Generate various reports related to passenger services.
- Act as a Station coordinator in liaison with G.H.A and QR department. Work closely with GHA and all airport departments to ensure on-time Performance targets are met.
- Ensure the progress towards on-time flight closure and passenger boarding Supervises airport team in achieving on-time performance.
- Facilitates the Ramp Handling activities in liaison with G.H.A., Caterers, Fuels, Maintenance, Cargo, and Crew to expedite departure. Works with all departments to ensure on-time performance.
- Utilization of maximum resources by planning efficient duty allocation for Customer Service Agents. Ensures efficient use of manpower during duty period.
- Review aircraft allocations according to the Movement Signals/Late Arrivals/Loads etc
- Ensures all departments are aware of operational messages and requirements.
- Provide support to Airport Services Duty Officer in case of Flight Disruptions, Misconnections, DNB’s and ensure passengers are provided with all possible facilities. Ensures passengers are provided with full support during any disruption on his shift.
- Primary contact for all agents who may need assistance with questions, problems or discrepancies.
- Coordinates handling of Company Materials/OCS and Records.
- Liaison with G.H.A for a quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers.
- Perform the Aircraft Turnaround Check (ATC) duty as assigned by the ASM to ensure safe operation of QR ground ramp product.
- Operate aircraft cabin service doors from the outside where applicable to facilitate and reduce the associated safety risk of inadvertent slide deployment.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Be part of an extraordinary story Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible.QualificationsQualifications
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification with minimum 4 years of job-related experience.
- Experience in a customer services role, out of which at least 1 year in Airport Operations of a leading airlines.
- Good understanding of Conditions of Carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures in accordance with ICAO and IATA and local authorities.
- Excellent skill to deal with Flight Delays, Disruptions D.N.B.s.
- Ability to effectively manage mishandled services, including service recovery situations with customer.
- Fluent in English language, both written and spoken.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills to foster team work among team members.
You must have the legal rights to live and work in Indonesia to be considered for this role.About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.