You will be responsible for providing various administration duties (petty cash management, document archiving, mailing & expedition, etc.) and assisting projects and activities to increase public literation & inclusion in Capital Market. This position is also responsible for managing daily office operations and public visits.
- Graduate from reputable university/ college with GPA min. 3.00
- Good communication skill (in Indonesia & English), both verbal and writing
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Having knowledge about Capital Market will be an advantage
- Live with our core values Teamwork, Integrity, Professionalism, and Service Excellence
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics (will be preferred)
- Good administrative skills, detail-oriented, assertive, communicative
- Experienced in using creative design software, such as Photoshop, Corel, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Experienced in the administration field will be an advantage
- Knowing the Capital Market knowledge will be preferable
- This position is temporary only for 3 months
- Willing to be located in Padang, West Sumatra