Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles – the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team
As a member of Grab, not only will you bring your skill sets to drive your team forward, but you will also develop your untapped potential and be inspired by some of the most amazing minds in the industry. Our team consists of both young and experienced individuals who are tenacious, motivated and energized by the fact that we exist to make a change – have a societal impact in Southeast Asia.
Grab for Business is the B2B SaaS team within Grab that helps to simplify business transportation, corporate food & package deliveries as well as related services for companies across Southeast Asia. We actively engage with top companies and top brands and it’s imperative that we drive successful key account management in our organisation.
Get to know the Role
We are looking for a strong Key Account Manager in our Grab for Business team to manage and grow an expanding portfolio of top Indonesian corporate clients. To perform this role well, the candidate needs to have strong communication skills, attention to detail, ability to create and follow processes, and a track record of exceeding expectations.
The Day-to-Day Activities
- You will report to the Head – Mid Market & SMB Sales & Key Accounts
- This role is based in Bandung/Semarang, Indonesia.
- West Territory – Key Account Management: Own a top account portfolio of West Indonesia corporate clients and leverage client, industry and data-backed insights to successfully upsell and cross-sell our platform products to achieve revenue goals and outserve our clients. Strong sales acumen is a must. The individual must be able to prospect, build and maintain a strong pipeline of deals, and actively track performance against the given sales target. Work with cross-functional stakeholders to develop solutions that best address consumer needs while simultaneously meeting performance objectives.
- Relationship Management: Build strong, deep and long-lasting relationships with our top West Indonesia corporate enterprise/conglomerate clients and top brands through long term planning, handling objections, asking the right questions and understanding their pain points while resolving them. Establish a solid understanding of the Grab for Business product and Grab’s business solutions to service your clients better. Build and maintain relationships within the wider client organisation for potential upselling opportunities.
- Data Analysis & Insights: With in-depth data analysis of your portfolio, pipeline and business (using Salesforce CRM), drive and develop account specific growth strategies and approaches, solidifying Grab for Business’ position as a market leader. Present account plans based upon data driven insights to establish revenue goals and business plans that advance the client’s performance while also working on new initiatives and launches.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 to 6 years of key account management experience within a fast-paced and highly competitive B2B, SaaS, media, enterprise or corporate environment (direct client facing role).
- Proven track record as a solid sales and key accounts performer in achieving and even exceeding, sales targets.
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment.
- Must be able to work independently most of the time and think strategically when approaching tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively network with clients and within the overall Grab business.
- Coachable attitude. Should be willing and able to learn about the Grab for Business platform, Grab’s multiple products, processes and stakeholders very fast.
- Communication: Strong and effective communicator with good presentation and speaking skills who can verbally and visually articulate their point of view clearly and succinctly.
- Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a high-growth tech startup. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
- Proficiency in using Salesforce CRM
- Comfortable with data analysis (MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides)
- Experience working in Bandung/Semarang and understand the B2B market situations
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.
Grab is the leading superapp platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries.
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.