Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and we aim to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in six countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
At Traveloka, Product Manager role is at the heart of our company. We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about driving innovation and help build a product that customers love! You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out the product that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the research and analysis of the competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest internet trends to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth and conversion
- Develop formidable understanding of the market landscape in Asia, with rigorous in-depth understanding of macroeconomic factors as well as productive empathy for business partners in achieving shared goals
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with engineering, marketing, finance, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements
- Drive the adoption or incubation of business models with merchant partners
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- At least 5 years of experience at top tier multinational tech or engineering firms, multinational banks, or a credible and strong track record in building or growing a business
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Design, or other technical fields from top local or overseas universities with strong academic results, MBA is a plus
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies; with aptitude towards solving complex problems
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong intuitions of user behaviors
- A strong drive to make things happen, charisma, and ability to influence in a multicultural setting
- Team player with proven abilities to navigate stakeholders to deliver outcomes
- Passion in making the world better through technology
For more information about this job go through the website https://boards.greenhouse.io/traveloka/jobs/5057081003
About Traveloka Indonesia
With a suite of more than 20 products and services - spanning across three core pillars of travel, local services, and financial services - Traveloka caters to the customers' daily, weekly, and monthly needs, as well as their longer-term aspirations.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Indonesia, Traveloka has expanded rapidly to 8 countries in the APAC region, offering an end-to-end solution for users' lifestyle needs.