looking for :
– manage attendance all employee
– prepare and send over time report for workshop and mill site employee to Compensation & Benefit Offier for payroll process
– Responsible to do recruitment and selection process for Operator level workshop employee
– Responsible to harmonize Industrial Relation in Workshop & Mill area
– control workshop employee contract and or probation
– Responsible for Office Boy & Security
– Resnponsible to ensure building management in a good condition
– Responsible for pantry & stationary needs
– Minimum Diploma Degree of Management, or any other related discipline
– Have 2 years experience related Human Resources, General Affair or any related experiences
– Able to operate Ms. Office
– Able to interpretation of Labor Law
– Have a good English both written and Verbally
– Able to work under pressure
– Can Join ASAP
Placement : Riau- Pekanbaru
If you interest, kindly send your updated cv to email :
with subject : (HRGA ADMIN_NAME)
To apply for this job email your details to admin.HR@andritz.com
Passion for innovative technologies that shape the world
ANDRITZ is an international technology group providing plants, systems, equipment, and services for various industries. The company is one of the technology and global market leaders in the hydropower business, the pulp and paper industry, the metal working and steel industries, and in solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial segments.
The listed Group is headquartered in Graz, Austria. Since its foundation 170 years ago, ANDRITZ has developed into a Group with approximately 27,100 employees, and more than 280 locations in over 40 countries worldwide. As a reliable and competent partner, ANDRITZ supports its customers in achieving corporate and sustainability goals.
ANDRITZ stands for passion, partnership, perspectives and versatility – core values to which the company is committed.
The company is also active in power generation (steam boiler plants, biomass power plants, recovery boilers, and gasification plants) and environmental technology (flue gas and exhaust gas cleaning plants) and offers equipment for the production of nonwovens, dissolving pulp, and panelboard, as well as recycling plants.
Other important fields of business are animal feed and biomass pelleting, as well as automation, where ANDRITZ offers a wide range of innovative products and services in the IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) sector under the brand name of Metris.
More info: https://www.andritz.com/group-en/about-us