About the job
This position is responsible for ensuring software quality across the organization and achieving high automation test coverage.
- To plan, design and execute test scenarios to ensure high-quality applications.
- To develop and maintain scripts for the purpose of QA automation.
- To identify software application weaknesses and target areas.
- To participate in requirements review and understand new feature development.
- To communicate technical concepts/issues clearly to internal stakeholders.
- To develop, document, and maintain test cases and validation reports.
- Mentor junior QA engineers.
- 3+ years total experience in software QA, and at least 1+ years in QA automation.
- Comfortable with working in a dynamic, fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Good command of written English.